The Seven Realms
See Also: Outside Realms
The Seven Realms is a mystical land, filled with beautiful landscapes, breathtaking cities, heinous evils, and honorable resistances. The Seven Realms derives its name from its seven distinct dominions, four eastern (Ardent, Stormhold, Greenhaven, Sunkentooth), and three western (Thorncrest, Halcyon, Glittermore).
All Seven Realms have their fates bound to one another, as there are more dangerous powers in the world that could bring darkness to all.
Ardent[edit | edit source]
When creating a new character, picking Ardent as your starting realm gives you:
- Permanent Boost: Your very ancestors were among those who built the thriving metropolis of Ardent, and that very same will to build and create runs through your veins, giving you strength and motivation. Maximum Health is increased by 5% and Villager Experience Rate is increased by 4%.
- Starting Items: Ardent Hammer (Smithing tool - Smithing experience gained is increased by 20%), 3 Ardent Breakfast (Cooking Breakfast - Increases Armor, Magic Resist, Intellect, Will, Vitality, and Vigor by 5 for 1 hour), Ardent Triad Potion (Cooking Triad Potion - Crafting Cost Reduction, Supply Batch Boost, Abundant Harvest, and Bountiful Gathering are all increased by 2.5% and Supply Find is increased by 0.7% for 30 minutes).
Main Article: Ardent
Stormhold[edit | edit source]
Stormhold is a mystical land filled with wizards and the secrets of the arcane. The typical lay of the land is snowy uninhabitable peaks. Yet Maiden, a magical floating island, sits in its midst, an oasis of beauty and life.
When creating a new character, picking Stormhold as your starting realm gives you:
- Permanent Boost: All abilities cost 10% reduced Mana to use.
- Starting Items: Stormhold Hammer: smithing XP +20%, 3x Mana Increase Potion, 3x Full Mana Potion
Main Article: Stormhold
Greenhaven[edit | edit source]
Forests and woods dominate this treacherous landscape, and solitary wandering animals, deer, bears, and wolves roam freely here. Greenhaven hosts the only remaining forever tree, a tree of power emanating life into the forest that surrounds it.
When creating a new character, picking Greenhaven as your starting realm gives you:
- Permanent Boost: Sleeping among the boughs of the mighty trees of Greenhaven has connected you to the power of the Forever Tree, the soul of the forest. Magic Protection is increased by 8% and Bountiful Gathering is increased by 4%.
- Starting Items: Greenhaven Bugging Glass (Bug Lore tool - Enables Bountiful gathering at any level Bug Node, increases Bug Lore Experience by 2.5%) 2x Greenhaven Tree Resin (Preparation - increases Savagery by 5), 3x Greenhaven Herb (Herbs - grants Abundant Earth for 20 minutes - chance to find supplies increased by 3.1% & chance to find Mote of Yorick increased by 7.6%).
Main Article: Greenhaven.
Sunkentooth[edit | edit source]
The Marshes of Sunkentooth are largely a mystery. There is rumor that vile creatures roam these swamps and barren lands. Some researchers even suggest that the Zingara themselves were formely such creatures, wandering the sodden murk.
When creating a new character, picking Sunkentooth as your starting realm gives you:
- Permanent Boost: Being born among the fetid pools and clawing trees of Sunkentooth prepares a stout and resolute heart of a hero. Physical Protection is increased by 3% and Combat Experience Rate increased by 4%.
- Starting Items: Sunkentooth Fishing Pole (Fishing tool - Enables Bountiful Gathering at any level Fishing Hole, increases Fishing Experience by 2.5%), 3x Sunkentooth Fish Dinner (Cooking Dinner - Increases Maximum Health by 51 for 1 hour), 1x Sunkentooth Worm Bucket (Miscellaneous Item - Collect the fishing worms from within the bucket).
The Realm of Sunkentooth has yet to be explored, and is currently inaccessible in the game.
Main Article: Sunkentooth
Thorncrest[edit | edit source]
In Thorncrest, rocky mountains and rough terrain dominate the landscape. With little room for farms and crops, the people of this land tend to be secluded and suspicious. The harsh terrain has given rise to groups of wandering monsters and tribes of ferocious barbarians.
When creating a new character, picking Thorncrest as your starting realm gives you:
- Permanent Boost: Thorncrest, a harsh and violent land where one must kill or be killed, produces an innate ruthlessness and cunning in its citizens. Critical Chance is increased by 4% and Critical Damage is increased by 25%.
- Starting Items: Thorncrest Chisel (Woodcrafting tool - woodcrafting XP +20%), 3x Thorncrest Embriodery (Preparation - increases Armor by 6), 2x Thorncrest Master Dram (Cooking - Dram - Increases Mastery by 7 for 1 hour)
The Realm of Thorncrest has yet to be explored, and is currently inaccessible in game.
Main Article: Thorncrest
Halcyon[edit | edit source]
The broken hills of Halcyon make way to a wild and ferocious wilderness, the sight of which is breathtaking beauty. These dense forests and open plains hold many wild dangers for any who wish to explore.
When creating a new character, picking Halcyon as your starting realm gives you:
- Permanent Boost: The tranquility of the golden fields of Halcyon have imparted to you an almost magical sense of the bounty of the earth. Supply Find is increased by 9% and Abundant Harvest is increased by 10%.
- Starting Items: Halcyon Sickle (Plant Lore tool - Enables Bountiful Gathering at any level Plant Node, increases Plant Lore Experience by 2.5%), 3x Halcyon Pie (Cooking Pie - Experience gained increased by 5% for 2 hours), 1x Halcyon Cornucopia (same as Cornucopia).
The Realm of Halcyon has yet to be explored, and is currently inaccessible in the game.
Main Article: Halcyon
Glittermore[edit | edit source]
The realm of Glittermore is rich and bountiful. Poverty is almost extinct: the rich hillsides flow with valuable minerals, and there is work to be found for almost any soul. Yet with such rich bounty comes jealousy and deceit, and this 'utopia' is far from idyllic beneath its shining surface.
When creating a new character, picking Glittermore as your starting realm gives you:
- Permanent Boost: Being raised in the thriving cities of Glittermore teaches the youth of the land to find every means to scrimp and save to make a life of their own. Crafting Cost Reduction is increased by 10% and Mote Reduction is increased by 3%.
- Starting Items: Glittermore Pick Axe (Mining tool - enables Bountiful Gathering at any level Mineral Deposit, Mining Experience +2,5%), 3 Glittermore Powder (Preparation - increases Expertise by 4), 1x Extra Savings (Miscellaneous Item - Give yourself 15 silver coins).
The Realm of Glittermore has yet to be explored, and is currently inaccessible in the game.
Main Article: Glittermore