Tailoring Mastery: The Journey
|Tailoring Mastery: The Journey|
I talked to Seqoya. She said that I am becoming very skilled in my profession, but to take the next step, I'll need to create the legendary Spellwoven Weaver's Braid. The task will be arduous, but it will be worth it in the end.
- Create a Fine Eventwill Spool.
- Make 20 Fine Eventwill Embroidery.
- Make 100 Eventwill Cloth.
- Find the Effervescent Silk.
- Acquire the Shadow Ether.
- Make the Spellwoven Weaver's Braid.
- To complete this quest, you need to acquire a number of components to make the Spellwoven Weaver's Braid in the following order:
- A Fine Eventwill Spool (lvl 40) made at a Tailory from a Eventwill Spool (lvl 30) and 75 Eventwill Cloths (lvl 30).
- 20 Fine Eventwill Embroiderys (lvl 39) made at a Tailory from 10 Eventwill Cloths (lvl 30).
- 100 Eventwill Cloths (lvl 30), each made at a Tailory from 2 Duskdown Fleece (lvl 30) or 4 Sunset Silkworms (lvl 30).
- An Effervescent Silk found in a Strange Nest in the same cell as the bounty boss Thimbala on the east side of Spider City (G4).
- Shadow Ether dropped by the Elder Boss Ux in the Shadow Chasm in Wizard School - Lab.
- Return to Seqoya in Ardent City once you have gathered all these components to complete the quest and receive the Spellwoven Weaver's Braid Recipe Book and a Spell Thread.
- Double click on the Spellwoven Weaver's Braid Recipe Book and then craft the Spellwoven Weaver's Braid at a Tailory. Equip this item to gain the Weaver's Touch enchantment which permanently increased Tailoring XP gains by 50%.
(All credits go to Famar)