This delightful region, full of warm colors and good cheer, was much favored by the late Queen Fiona, for whom it was named after by her grieving husband. Haunted always by his wife's tragic death, King Leo now no longer visits those places where once they were happiest.
- Egil Riverman (C4) - Rumors of the Rye
- Goneril (B5) - The Lumineers
- Kaylen, Food Vendor (F4)
- Nadia (D2/3) - Fur for Nadia, On The Trail, To Rafferty!
- Rafferty F3 - Voice Throwing Tonic, On The Trail, To Samuel!
- Rikard (F6) - Pelts for the Pansy
- Samuel (E7) - A Cure for Chaos, On The Trail, To Dermot!
- A Cure for Chaos
- Fur for Nadia
- On The Trail, To Dermot!
- On The Trail, To Rafferty!
- On The Trail, To Samuel!
- Rumors of the Rye
- The Lumineers
- Voice Throwing Tonic
- Ardent City level free(C2)
- Bearhold Valley Level 14 - 15 (G7)
- Memorial Pond Level 12 - 13 (C4)
- The Moonglade Level 12 - 13 (C7)
- The Rye level 79 - 80 (B5)
- Vinton level free (E8)
- Boar: Tuft Boar
- Gougar: Ridgeline Gouger, Sidehill Gouger
- Human: Lake Bandit
- Lizard: Fierce Crocosaur
- Pelter: Great Pelter
- Tuskermoon: Tuskermoon
- Wolf: Hillside Wolf, Fierce Wolf
- Woodshop (E3)