Every Dog Has Its Day
|Every Dog Has Its Day|
|Location||Halls of Salvation|
From Belarius, I learned that the Espaldrians were shrouded in mystery. There were whispers of atrocities and unnatural doings, but no one really knows anything for sure. He said that someone named Llewelyn created a set of specially enchanted wind chimes, which tell the story of the Espaldrians through song. But the wind chimes were lost.
- Find Josefine the Nun in the Halls of Salavation.
- Josefine wants me to meet Tater in the northern part of the Upper Halls of Salvation.
- Meet Tater in the central part of the Upper Halls of Salvation.
- Meet Tater in the eastern part of the Upper Halls of Salvation.
- Meet Tater in the southern part of the Upper Halls of Salvation.
- Collect the Chime from the stone altar in the southern part of the Upper Halls of Salvation.
- Bring the Chime back to Josefine in the Halls of Salvation.
- Tinkle Llewelyn's 'Do' Chime, and find what it has to say. I can find the chime in my backpack.
- Speak with Josefine in the Halls of Salvation.
- 14 silver
- 13600 XP
- Uncommon Priest Ring (different depending on the played class)
- Josefine is in her cel at D/E3, next to Tater - (meet him at 2). Ask her to help you find the windchimes of Llewelyn.
- You will have to follow Tater all over the Halls of Salvation, to try and track those chimes.
- G2 = no, F3 = no, H5 = no, E/F6 = yes = Josefine's Lost Wind Chime.
- Return it to Josefine.
- Take the chime = double click on it, and Estelar an Espaldrian will appear - talk to him.
- He will tell you the story of the Espaldrians and a little girl named Rose.
- Go talk to Josefine again.
- This ends the quest but keep talking to her to get the follow up quest: Claim To Fame.