Dying for a Draught
|Dying for a Draught|
Rhoda has a bad case of hiccoughs, and needs me to retrieve a special draught for her which will cure them. Rhoda said she will give me a ticket to the big play if I get the draught for her. Rhoda said Chauncey can be found on the south side of town, by the statues of the Legendary Four.
- Find Chauncey and ansk him for a Draught of Cure Hiccough.
- Give the draught to Rhoda along with the message of Chanucey.
- 20 copper
- 400 XP
- Theater Ticket
- Talk to Chauncey (C5), who is standing ooutside of the town, at the horse stable. He will give you a Hiccough Draught and a message to give to Rhoda.
- Return to Rhoda, who has moved to D5, at the Main Square. Give her the message and the Hiccough Draught to complete the quest and receive a Theater Ticket.
- Continue speaking to Rhoda to begin Headed to Hilda.