Dungeons are challenging, repeatable group zones in Villagers and Heroes, where player groups of any size can do timed runs for great rewards.
Dungeon rewards are grouped into four tiers - complete the dungeon within a faster tier, and you receive a bonus to the default reward (which scales based off your level).
- Gold Tier: Complete the dungeon within 15 minutes. You will receive gear that is of Epic or greater rarity, and a 2x bonus to gold and XP rewards.
- Silver Tier: Complete the dungeon within 20 minutes. You will receive gear that is of Rare or greater rarity, and a 1.4x bonus to gold and XP rewards.
- Bronze Tier: Complete the dungeon within 30 minutes. You will receive gear that is of Rare or greater rarity, and a 1.15x bonus to gold and XP rewards.
- No Tier: Complete the dungeon within 40 minutes. You will receive gear that is of Uncommon or greater rarity, and the default gold and XP rewards.
- The dungeon zones are levelscaled in the same way as event zones, but a minimum of five players is recommended.
- To do a dungeon run, speak to the NPC located at the dungeon zone entrance who will give you a Dungeon Quest - a unique, timed quest which gives greater rewards the faster you complete it.
- The dungeon quest is unique per player, but it always has the same goals - so any group of players can run the dungeon together.
- You do not need to be in a party to do a dungeon run, but you do need to be somewhat close to combat to gain credit.
- The dungeon quest is over after 40 minutes. If you fail to complete the dungeon within 40 minutes, you will still receive a fraction of the default rewards, based on how far you got.
- Once a run is done, you can immediately do another one. There is no restriction.
Mobs in dungeons do not drop gear or other loot, but they do drop spirit essences which can temporarily strengthen you in combat.
Completing a dungeon grants gold, experience points, and a random piece of gear. The rewards get more and more substantial the faster you complete the dungeon - see the tiers section above.
List of Dungeons
This dungeon is based on the Halls of Salvation zone. If a player has completed the Halls of Salvation storyline (Every Dog Has Its Day quest), a familiar face (Cornelius Dungeon League) will greet the player in the Red Cloister and will allow access to the Heroic: Halls of Salvation zone. Once there, a travel pad can be unlocked for quick travel. At launch only this dungeon is active - the other two dungeons will come at a later date.
This dungeon is based on the Red Cloister zone. It has not yet been released.
This dungeon is based on the Cathedral zone. It has not yet been released.